Communiqué from the Diocesan Office, June 7, 2021
On the basis of a resolution of the Council of the Archdiocese, Metropolitan Jean of Dubna has set up an Ordination and Incardination Commission made up of:
– Archpriest Nicolas Cernokrak, dean of the Saint Serge Theological Institute and rector of the parish of Saint Seraphim of Sarov in Paris;
– Archpriest Andre Svynarov, PhD of the Kiev Theological Academy and holder of a master’s degree in Canon Law from the Saint Serge Theological Institute, Key Holder (“kluchar”) of Saint Alexandre Nevsky cathedral in Paris;
– Matushka Myriam Drobot, secretary of the parish of Saint Seraphim of Sarov in Chelles (France) – secretary of the Commission;
– Mrs. Alexandra Andreeff, member of the Council of the Archdiocese, member of the Council of Christ the Saviour Parish in Asnières (France)
– Mrs Nadine Lebedeff, member of the Council of the Archdiocese, member of the Council of the Presentation of the Virgin in the Temple Parish in Paris.
The mission of this Commission is to examine the candidacies of future clerics of the Archdiocese and hand over its conclusions to the Archbishop of the Archdiocese.
On May 27 2021, Metropolitan Jean inaugurated the first session of the Commission, which handed over its conclusions on the first three applications. These files were then examined by the Episcopal Committee, made up of Metropolitan Jean and his auxiliary bishops, Bishop Symeon of Domodedovo and Bishop Elisee of Reoutov. Final decisions will be communicated to applicants and their communities.